Image Map

Looking for a New Home:

By now, you're probably more than ready to start seeing pictures of our new house, hear stories of how wonderful it is to finally own our own home, and read endless lists of the updates we're planning to do.

You're going to have to wait a couple more weeks. Why? Oh, just because nothing about this home buying process has gone smoothly and our closing date was pushed back three weeks. We're now closing on September 30.

Yes, the same day that we need to turn in our keys for our current rental.
And the same day that nursing school officially begins the 'accel' portion.

So basically, I have less than two weeks to completely pack our house - while doing school stuff and working still! - and to clean our current duplex so we can rid ourselves for once and for all this crazy rental.

Why should you care? Well, because I'm cleaning our closets out like mad. And it just so happens that I'm in the mindset that less is more so I'm getting rid of anything that I don't love or that doesn't fit perfectly. I've lost almost 30 pounds in the past few years and I haven't gone through everything - until now. Basically, half of my wardrobe needs to find a new home.

There are a few things that still have tags on them or that have been worn once or twice and I figured I'd offer them up to my lovely readers before taking them to a consignment shop.

So here's how it's going to work:
I'm posting a few items each today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. I'm posting a price along with each item. Shipping is included with the price, up to $4. If you want super quick shipping, I just ask that you pay the difference.

Do you want more than one item? Great! I will gladly take $5 off of the total just for being so fantastic!

If you decide you want an item, comment on the post telling me which item you'd like along with your PayPal email. I will send out an invoice ASAP and it will be marked as "SOLD" on the original post once I receive your payment.

Everything will be shipped by Thursday at the very latest.


Click here for today's post.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...