Image Map

The End of the Road

Oh, friends.

This has been a long time coming, and it has taken a series of unfortunate events to get me to finally sit down and write this out.

You and Me are We is no longer the place I turn to when I need to write. It has slowly become less and less of a priority for me as nursing school has enveloped my life (and rightly so!). However, when I found out that all of my blog photos were deleted last Friday, I had to say 'enough is enough'. You and Me are We is no longer a place where people can come to get to know me - because the photos are all gone! My recipes and projects around the house are now just words on a screen. And really, what's a blog without pictures?!

And so, because of the lack of attention I can give YAMAW and the fact that two years worth of pictures have now been lost, my little broken heart has to realize that this is a sign to move on.

I'm not here to apologize for my lack of posting; I'm not here to apologize for the lack of interesting content the past 6 months; I'm not here to apologize for anything.

I am here to tell you that your friendship since the beginning has been amazing. In fact, I'm closer to friends I've made through blogging than I am with friends I made in school. Blogging really is a fantastic community and I'm lucky to be able to say that I was part of it - if only for a couple of years.

I'll still be around on Twitter and Instagram (@YouAndMeAreWe). I will slowly work on closing the Facebook page, and you will no longer be able to access You and Me are We's blog page after the end of this month. I'll be switching YAMAW to a private setting at that time so I still have access to my memories and thoughts that I've written out.

Final thoughts? You've all been wonderful, this experience has been wonderful - I have loved getting to know you - I am sad to shut the door on this part of my life, but it is necessary - there comes a season for everything, and the season for YAMAW is coming to an end.

I wish nothing but blessings and love for all of you,

2 comments:

  1. Why in the world were your photos deleted?! That's outrageous :( I'm so sorry but I feel you on outgrowing blogs and things of that nature. Glad I got to follow along & wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( How awful that all your photos were deleted! I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...