Image Map

H54F


As promised last Friday, here's the little cutie I spent a few hours with a week ago. He was wonderfully perfect and very content. It's been a LONG time since I've had such a good baby in my arms!

One night this week was spent with my mom. We made this yummy shrimp stir fry. It was absolutely wonderful to just have a girl's night and eat food that's good for us!

Last Saturday, I met up with a friend for coffee. Coffee turned into a bookstore {where I found this book that I swiftly put on my Christmas list}. A bookstore turned into a full blown shopping trip. It was great to catch up but it's even better knowing I have a friendship with her that can pick up right where it left off even if we haven't seen each other in months.

Channing and I had a date night. It was a glorious, glorious evening.

This happened. And while it wasn't pleasant at the time {not by a long shot!}, it really made me love and appreciate my fantastic husband even more than before.

How was your week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...