Image Map

Saturday Inspiration






Source: instagram.com via Sara on Pinterest

I'm giving it all I've got but I can't do it forever. Thank goodness Trevor will be done with school before Christmas.
Less than a month until I can take care of myself and begin to spend more time with my husband.



Hey, how was your Thanksgiving?!

We spent time with both of our families - it was wonderful.
Instead of shopping yesterday, all seven of us spent an afternoon at a museum and ate delicious Chinese food.
Today, we're back on the productivity train: working on Christmas gifts, running errands, cleaning, baking, and hopefully fitting in some time with friends from high school.

Happy weekend - have you decorated for Christmas yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...