Image Map

Project: Do You

Change is inevitable. In fact, I look forward to change. So that's why, just in time for the start of a new year {my birthday is in less than two weeks}, I am focusing on me for a change.

Maybe it's because I work in a field where the focus is on everyone except myself. Maybe it's because when I'm working, I make it a priority to take care of the needs of my patients but never have time to even take a second for me to pee. Maybe it's just that I enjoy making others feel loved and important so I put myself last.
Whatever the reason, I have to stop it before it's too late. Before I put myself on the back burner and can't find a way to make time for me anymore.

So when Meagan asked me to team up for Project: Do Me, I knew I could only stand to gain from this adventure.


I'm making this year about me and I'm doing what makes me happy. I don't have any kids who's needs should be put before my needs, I have a husband who is perfectly capable of making his own dinner, and I have to learn how to put myself first sometimes.

Here's what I will be doing this year for me:

From here on out, I'll be posting every Sunday about Project: Do Me. I'll be answering a few of the following questions each week:

What did I do this week to indulge in my passions?
What did I do this week to get my body moving?
What did I learn about myself this week?
What did I do to become more independent this week?
What is something new that I tried this week?
What made me happy this week?
What made me blue this week?
Who did I meet this week and how can I further my relationship with them?
Who is someone I helped and loved this week?
How do I feel today after my experiences this past week?

Meagan and I are inviting you to join us! If we have enough interest, we'll be making this a weekly link up and we want to know if you're in! If you need to "do you" because you're bogged down at work or with the kids or you've gotten  in a rut, now is the time to change that. Join us on our year to self improvement - you can only gain from this experience and you may just find that it's pretty darn enjoyable to take care of yourself!

Source: quotestree.com via Sara on Pinterest

What are you doing to take care of yourself this year and make YOU a priority?

grab a button and join in!


check this out!

1 comment:

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...