Image Map

Wedding Wednesday #4

Every Wednesday this month, I am recapping our wedding as part of our two year anniversary celebration. Two weeks ago, I showed you photos from our ceremony and told you about our unity tree. You can catch up on that here if you missed it or need a little refresher. Last week, you were overloaded with photos from our reception, so don't miss that post either. Yesterday, I recapped the attire of our wedding party.

Today's post is a smorgasbord of detail photos from our wedding day. I won't narrate them too much, but I want you to absolutely feel free to leave a comment or question below if you want to know more about anything you see!







We did a first look and I regret nothing about it. We got a few moments to ourselves {and our photographer and videographer} before the wedding and it was incredibly special. It didn't change the feelings we felt as I was walking down the aisle towards Trevor - he still had an amazing reaction even though he had seen me already that morning. Plus, we got so many more photos taken and were able to get to our reception and be with our guests sooner!




I cried so much during picture taking. All tears of joy, but you can clearly tell where I get my teary-eyed tendencies from, right?





Photos of all of our grandparents on their wedding days.


Wedding Mad Libs and ribbon wands were both DIY projects. Both are featured in other photos in this mini-series and even this post!





Please leave any wedding related questions in the comments below and I will happily reply to you via email. You don't have to limit your questions to be about our wedding - I love helping brides no matter the size, feel, or location of their weddings!

And don't forget to check back next Wednesday for the last of our wedding recaps! I'll be discussing what I've learned, my regrets, and general dos/don'ts. It's bound to be full of information, so don't miss it!

All photos courtesy of Laurie Marie Photography.

3 comments:

  1. Awe I just love your colors! :) I love the one of your husband wiping away a tear :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the madlibs! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are all so beautiful! I can't get over how sweet it all is. And your veil?! lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...