Image Map

My Loss Is Your Gain: Part 2

Check out yesterday's post for details on why I've decided to offer this opportunity to my readers.

To recap: We're moving. I don't want to take clothes with us if they don't fit or I don't love them. I've picked the best of the best to offer to my readers. See something you like? Grab it while you can!

The rules:  I'm posting a price along with each item. Shipping is included with the price, up to $4. If you want super quick shipping, I just ask that you pay the difference. Do you want more than one item? Great! I will gladly take $5 off of the total just for being so fantastic! If you decide you want an item, comment on the post telling me which item you'd like along with your PayPal email. I will send out an invoice ASAP and it will be marked as "SOLD" on the original post once I receive your payment. Everything will be shipped by Thursday at the very latest.

Check out yesterday's clothes to see if there are any available that you may want to snatch up!

 Black and white polka dot dress with tie backs. Junior size XL. 
Worn once.
$15

Purple crossback Mossimo summer dress. Size medium.
Worn once.
$10 


Kelsi Dagger Danelle black suede wedges. Brand new in box, never worn.
Size 8, though they fit more like size 9.
Retail for $120, asking $45.

Tomorrow is the last day of this bunch of items. Check back for more closet-raiding goodness!

Comment below and my loss will become your gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...