Image Map

Fall Recipe Roundup {link up!}



It's getting a little cooler in these parts lately. In true Wisconsin style, it'll warm up again before the snow falls, but in the meantime I've been busy thinking of all my favorite fall recipes.

This buffalo chicken is perfect for tailgating or an easy weeknight meal. Of course you could also try a skinny baked potato soup, too!

It's apple season! Toss some of these yummy apple pie egg rolls together for a simple dessert:

These easy pumpkin spice muffins are perfect to enjoy with a cup of chai or alone:

Try this healthy chocolate zucchini bread to use up the excess crops from your garden:


I've rounded them all up in one post so they're easy to find and I'm inviting you to link up your favorite fall recipes, too. Feel free to click around and tempt your taste buds!


And, if that's not enough, I'm also hosting a fall favorites link up next Tuesday. You'll be able to link up as many posts as your Autumn-loving heart desires. Join me and link up your favorite fall crafts, outfits, activities, recipes, bucket lists, or anything else that has to do with the season. Get those posts together and grab this button to spread the word!

Fall Favorites Link Up


Can't wait to see you back here again next Tuesday. Let's get ready to share our love of crisp leaves, all things pumpkin spice, harvest decor, and more!


check this out!

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely do some planning!! Maybe even do more than one post ;) Oh, the possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...