Image Map

Christmas Aftermath

Hope you all enjoyed your day with loved ones! Trevor and I spent Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with his. Today we're doing a little shopping and then heading to another Christmas celebration {not to mention another one this weekend and our last next Tuesday}. Christmas is far from over for us!

Here's a look at a few gifts I received the past couple of days. I am feeling so blessed and lucky to have such generous family!
1//2//3/4//5//6//7//8

How was your Christmas? What are your favorite gifts?

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful gifts!! :) I love that you have so many Christmas celebrations to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! I finally got a kitchenaid mixer and a kindle...such a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...