Image Map

Project: Do You #16


#1 - Read one book per month. The Fault in our Stars (by John Green) was a FANTASTIC book! I highly recommend it as an easy summer read - one that will make you cry and laugh all on the same page. It also counted as my "October" book, so this goal will be crossed off as soon as I finish another two!

#2 - Work out on a regular basis. I've been active, though not as much as I should be. Not that it's an excuse, but our house hunt has been taking every extra ounce of energy I have. This week will be better - I hope. The Color Run is in less than two weeks and I need to spend more time running outside!

#11 - Make more time for crafting. You may have seen a few pictures if you follow me on Instagram (@YouAndMeAreWe), but there will be more pictures to come here as soon as the paint's dry! A $30 table from Craigslist has never looked better, let me tell you. There will be a few more crafts coming, along with a dresser and bookcase makeover. I've been enjoying my time getting crafty so I'm guessing this will be checked off the list pretty darn soon, as well.

How are your goals coming along?

check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...