Image Map

Love List

After a long holiday weekend spent on vacation in Indiana followed by two LONG days at work {seriously, so many patients, so little time!} I finally have a day off to get stuff checked off my to-do list.

Maybe it's the looming tasks or the fact that I should be at the gym right now but instead I am sitting on my butt being lazy, but either way my blogging inspiration is nowhere to be found. With that said, I still want to be in the groove of posting often enough and I still want you to find new content when you visit You and Me are We so today's post is going to be lighthearted.

Here's my current Love List - what I'm crushing on, what I'm looking forward to, etc.


1) Next month, Whit and I are spending some time in Chicago. We're staying at The James and I can't wait! We'll explore the city and meet up with our mutual friend Maya!

2) Essie's Bachelorette Bash may have a permanent home on my toes - it's the perfect bright and cheery summer color!

3) It's officially raspberry season! Tomorrow, I'm heading to the same place I picked strawberries and I'm loading up on one of my favorite fruits.

4) This dress from LOFT is one of the most comfortable dresses I've ever owned. Plus, it's pretty darn lovely looking. Win!

5) BareMinerals to-go brush is making summer travel so much easier!

6) I submitted my resignation for my position at work in the Emergency Room because I can't keep it during school. I'm only freaking out a little inside because school is SO CLOSE! But don't worry - I'm not completely unemployed, I was working in the ER only as needed, I'm still working on the floor until the very possible last day I can before school.

7) Recently, I've become re-obsessed with this scent from Bath & Body Works - eucalyptus spearmint. I have multiple eucalyptus spearmint candles in our bedroom, a eucalyptus spearmint car freshener, eucalyptus spearmint oil for the oil warmer, eucalyptus spearmint lotion, and the list goes on and on. It really does help me relax and unwind, plus it just smells so fantastic!

8) Last weekend, Trevor and I visited the same friends as last year around this same time. It's so refreshing to have friends who are a perfect match for us as a couple. We don't have any couple friends near home, so it's a treat when we get to see these two.

What have you been loving lately? I'm always looking for fantastic new things to try!

check this out!

8 comments:

  1. I'll have to try that new scent! Since you got me obsessed with that silk lotion stuff, I always have an excuse to hit up Bath & Body Works any way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Essie color, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that candle as well & I'm in love with it! So relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we need to change that 'no couple friends near home' thing. Hmmm what would the boys like to do .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for next month too but I have a feeling we may never leave our hotel ha ha! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as we leave to get food and see Maya, all will be well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that scent from B&BW. It takes me to my happy place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm, me too! Thanks for visiting, Pulka Dot ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...