Image Map

At the Orchard

We did it.

We finally found a local orchard that has enough crop for customers to pick their own apples.
Right off the tree!

If you remember, I've been worried that our yearly tradition of apple picking would be ruined by this spring's crazy weather. Worry no more, because we went apple picking last weekend!

Thank you, Apple Gods.




Yay! Apples!


I caught hubby with his mouth full of apple on that last one!

I'm so glad we were able to find a nice place to pick apples. They're so yummy and cost less than buying them at the store. Of course, no apple picking trip is complete without a caramel apple and some cider ;)
Now, I've got a lot of apple pies in my future!

Happy Fall!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Sounds and looks like you guys had a better time than we did, haha. It was so rainy and windy that we hustled through it to just be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love apple picking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fun! I have never gone apple picking but It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...