Image Map

Sunday Social

Today's Sunday Social is a recap of all that happened this summer. It's hard to say goodbye to the days of no school and sunny beach days but I'm already rockin' the darker nail polish and dreaming of picking apples!


What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Well, I loved both of our big trips this summer for different reasons.
Our trip to Chicago and Indiana was incredibly fun and we had a great time with some wonderful friends whom we don't see enough of.

And our trip "up north" to the cottage was very relaxing and a really good way for us to spend some quality time together before school and work started taking over our lives again.



Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
I didn't get caught up in any trends this summer... maybe because I was wearing scrubs most of the time. I've always been a lace lover {my wedding dress was completely lace} so I'm definitely a fan of the lace trend that we've seen a lot of lately!
(source)
What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
Travel more! And I wish I got to book more vacations because that would mean that we'd have some fun trips planned for the coming months. We've been looking at clicking the button on a couple different vacations for next summer but it's hard to do when we're not sure who is going to be working and who is going to be going to school next semester. 

Favorite Song of the Summer?
I'm still liking Phillip Phillips' Home - there's just something about it!



But I also have loved seeing all of the Call Me Maybe videos!







Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
Totally a tie.

Between NY Med
(source)
And The Glee Project {Season 2}.
(source)
Yup, I'm a {real} reality show addict in the summer!

Was your summer similar to mine?


Sunday Social


4 comments:

  1. Awwwww... I love, love, love Philiip Phillips! :) I think I have come up with my dream concert right now- Phillip Phillips and The Lumineers opening for The Avett Brothers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOOVVEEE lace!! your wedding dress was gorgeous! i have been trying to wear the lace trend all i can before it goes out of style... hopefully it never does!! your summer sounds like it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a trip to chicago sounds so fun!

    Happy Labor day weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great trip - I've never been to Chicago before, but I've heard it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...