Image Map

Happy Anniversary

Today is our one year anniversary! Time has flown by and I couldn't be any happier to being sharing my life with Trevor. He makes me want to be a better person but at the same time he comforts me when I have bad days. How much luckier can a girl get?! I didn't think much would change when we got married because we had been together for six years before the wedding... but it did - and in a good way! I love knowing that it's just me and him going through life for the rest of forever. No matter what, I can count on him to be there for me and he can count on me to be there for him. He is my constant.

We've been on quite a few adventures together in the 7+ years we've been together and I've had the time of my life through it all. I can't wait to see where the future takes us!


Trev, as I said a year ago, I promise to fully share my life with you through days of happiness or sadness, abundance or want. I love you, always and forever.
(courtesy of LMP - our fab wedding photographer)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara, i am your new reader and also your new follower. :) But I just want to say that you have a really great blog. And this post, I don't know, it just so sweet and emotional. <3
    Ah, are you doing the Summer Blog Challenge? :D
    I'd love to hear your reply! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vinny MS - Welcome, I'm happy to have you here. I'm especially glad you enjoy my posts!

    I am doing the Summer Blog Challenge and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm assuming you found You.And.Me.Are.We through her link up page? Does that mean you're doing it too? If so, I'd love to stop by your blog and see how it's going for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...