Image Map

Favorite Blog Post

Today's Summer Blogging Challenge prompt is pretty self explanatory:

June 23 - Favorite blog post you've written before this challenge

Because I don't have a heck of a lot of posts to draw from to answer this question, my options are limited. However, I have chosen my Green Thumb post as my favorite! It is a post about a fun summer project that my mom helped me with and I'm pretty proud of it! The post itself has gotten the most views out of all of my posts and I've shared it at a bunch of link parties.

Also, it's completely crazy to look at those pictures and see just how much my garden has grown in a few weeks! We've picked a bunch of the lettuce, the carrots are taking over their entire container, and I think we're going to have some beans and peas to eat very soon!


This post is part of the Summer Blog Challenge. To see more posts inspired by the challenge visit my Summer Blog Challenge page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...