Anyway, it's Friday! That means it's time for another H54F post. Here are the top 5 happenings this week:
1) Got a little something checked off my summer bucket list this week. I'll post more on it in the coming days, but here's a little sneak peek:
2) I was able to fit some me-time in last weekend while my husband was out of town. Life usually gets too busy and I put other people before myself. Finally, I got to take care of me for a little bit!
3) It's official: I have fallen in love with LaCroix Sparkling Grapefruit flavored water. Again. *sigh* I can't get enough of that pamplemousse! (Side note: I hear they have a new peach-pear flavor that's only at Target. I must find it!)
4) We ate some of the lettuce out of our garden this week. It was our first picking of the season and it did not disappoint! Not only was it delicious, it was only 5 steps from our kitchen! Can't beat that :)
5) This video made me smile and tear up at the same time (the good stuff starts at 0:32). So cute, so innocent, so heartwarming! And, because of my hearing loss it is especially touching.
What are you planning on doing this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you make it a great weekend!
Linking up to Lauren @ From My Grey Desk!