Image Map

High Five For Friday

I meant to get this post up earlier this evening but my husband and I took a little road trip and got some ice cream which pushed back writing this by a few hours... oh well! Better late than never, right?

Anyways, here's my top five happenings from this week:

5. Catching up with an old friend. She and I grew apart over the past year but we spent a few hours together on Tuesday night eating some great Thai and talking. Nothing heals a soul quite like pouring your thoughts out to good friends.
4. The weather this week has been getting better and better! It was kind of gloomy earlier this week when I was working but it managed to get bright and sunny today which was great because I had off. It's only going to get warmer this weekend, though - summer has arrived!
3. Finishing the Fifty Shades trilogy - I gotta admit, I read the books because of the hype but I didn't finish the series because of the sex scenes... I finished because I was so caught up in the story line! By the middle of the second book I started skipping over the sex stuff. It just wasn't doin' it for me, you know? However, as with most series I read, I am going through withdrawal. I need a little more Fifty and Ana in my life!
2. Finally catching up on laundry today -it only took an entire afternoon. Who knew two people could make so many dirty clothes!
1. Our impromptu mini road trip to visit a friend of Trevor's and we happened to make a stop at a favorite ice cream place. Who doesn't love a good chocolate malt at 10:30pm on a Friday night?!

And with that, another week is done. Since the hubby is going to be busy this weekend, I'm using tomorrow as a day to plant some flowers, dig around in my garden (pictures to come, I promise!), and hopefully sneak in a quick pedicure!

What are you up to this weekend? 


Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...