Image Map

Rest and Relaxation

Uh oh, a Summer Blog Challenge prompt that I'm not looking forward to.


June 25 - Ideal day of "me" time.

This is a hard prompt for me to answer because I hardly take time for myself. I can handle being busy, being stressed, and being selfless without feeling like I need time for myself. In fact, if anything, I feel like I need more time to catch up on things at home (running errands, laundry, writing blog posts, etc)!

If I try to imagine a day where I'm completely selfish and only do what I want it would include getting enough sleep (read: more than 5 hours), chatting with some girlfriends over a yummy cup of coffee, browsing the aisles of Hobby Lobby, Target, & Ulta, maybe getting a massage and pedicure, and cooking a scrumptious meal with my hubby. There would be no 12 hour days at work, and I wouldn't have to worry about having enough time to pee.

Let's pretend that money didn't matter (woohoo!). I'd spend my day shopping for - and buying! - a new car and planning a long vacation to a tropical beach resort... all while a service deep cleaned my kitchen and bathroom. Heck, I'd have 'em deep clean the whole house - yeah, I dream big!

A girl can dream, can't she?


This post is part of the Summer Blog Challenge. To see more posts inspired by the challenge visit my Summer Blog Challenge page!

1 comment:

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...