Image Map

September Sponsors

I've been working with a fantastic group of ladies for a couple weeks. They're my September sponsors and I couldn't be happier about it! They're super great, so make sure you stop by a few of their blogs to say hi. I promise that you'll like them as much as {if not more than} you like me! 

I'm not lion when I say they're wonderful! 
Corny joke to wake you up; come on people!

Get on with it, you say? Ok, here goes nothin'! Don't forget - I choose my favorite post from each sponsoring blog to share with you all. That way, you can get right to the meat and potatoes. I don't mess around here!


My name is Jaime and I'm the wife & mom behind Mom's Test Kitchen, my little space in the blogosphere where I share the recipes that I make for my family. The Hubs & I have been married for 3 years. We have the most beautiful, precious, perfect {I'm not at all biased} little girl, PJ, who just turned 2 at the beginning of the summer. She was God's wonderful surprise gift for us 4 months after we got married! We also have 1 fur baby that rounds out our little family :)
And if you can't tell by the "y'alls", I am from the South; and here in my kitchen, good Southern home cooking is a must! You won't find anything too fancy here, just good food to fill up your belly!

You.And.Me.Are.We's post pick: This post is filled with recipes that you can easily make when you're pressed for time. Jaime has linked us to over 50 yummy creations that can be made in 30 minutes or less. You're going to want to pin this one!


This is Carrie - she blogs at Frugal Foodie Mama!
I am a stay-at-home mama blogging about the food I love to make, my journey to become more semi crunchy, & how to stay a foodie on a budget.

You.And.Me.Are.We's post pick: This post about babywearing. It's not as weird as it sounds, I promise. Carrie is honest in sharing her thoughts about it and is straightforward about her experience with her Moby. For those with new babies or even those of us without kids yet, this is a good {educational} read. I will be a babywear-er when Trevor and I have kids so this post was extremely helpful in letting me know how beneficial it is!



Hi ya'll! I'm Allie from This Yellow House. I'm a DIY kind of girl that loves home design, crafts, my three crazy little boys, my wonderful husband and life in our yellow house.

You.And.Me.Are.We's post pick: This amazing little craft looks incredibly straightforward {like something you can do while sitting in front of the TV watching all of the Fall premiers!} but packs a big punch! Now I just have to find myself 165 plastic spoons. Pin this baby, stat!

Paige is sponsoring here two time over this month - once with her blog, Eloping Stethoscope, and another time with her shop Eloping Designs. She really is the sweetest blogger - she has such a kind heart. I'm completely honored she chose to double sponsor this month.

Hi! I'm Paige and I'm a very newlywed nursing student! My husband, Cody and I just got married in May 2012 when we did the unthinkable and eloped! I'm a third semester nursing student, which means I have 2 semesters to go until I get my bachelor degree. On my blog, you're going to find a ton of posts about embarrassing and funny nursing school related things. You'll also find stories of my newlywed adventures! I'm getting more and more into fashion and the next big thing coming up is a bunch of fashion posts! I'm so excited and I hope you'll join me for all the hilarity!

I started making jewelry a couple of years ago as a creative outlet. It really is a destressor for me. With all the analytical thinking in nursing school that makes me want to tear my brain out, I really need to exercise my right side of the brain! Then I found out my great grandmother also made jewelry and before she died, she passed on a box of the jewelry supplies she had. (She kept them in a metal tin! Typical Grandma!) It's been a joy for both me and my mom to feel like we carry a piece of my great grandmother with us when we were the jewelry I make from her supplies!


You.And.Me.Are.We's post pick: Paige recently posted this vlog about the girl behind the blog. It's a fun way to get to know her better but it's also neat to hear her southern accent!

You.And.Me.Are.We's shop pick: These hair ties are incredibly reasonably priced and they come in lots of different color combinations. She also offers custom blog planners {I bought one and it's been a lifesaver!} and jewelry. If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen a tweet here or there about some great pieces she has. I'm a huge fan of Eloping Designs!

Get yourself over to their blogs and get to know them more! These wonderful ladies are incredibly supportive and I am lucky to call them my September sponsors. They've all contributed something wonderful to my sponsor giveaway, too! So keep your eyes peeled for it because it's coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...