Image Map

Wedding Weekend

I was in my third and final wedding of 2012 this past weekend and I had a great time! Forgive the quality of these photos... when you're in the wedding party, there isn't a lot of time to snap pictures of the wedding day and Trevor didn't exactly have many opportunities to get good photos either.

My oldest friend married the love of her life in a Saturday afternoon ceremony under some gorgeous willow trees.

I felt so honored to stand next to her as she and her husband vowed to love and care for each other forever.

It didn't hurt that I was part of a wonderful bridal party!


Of course, we had a great time at the reception, too!

Here's to many years of happiness!

When was the last wedding you were in?

2 comments:

  1. I love weddings, they're so special and fun to attend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so beautiful and I love your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...