Image Map

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday!
This week's Sunday Social post is all about blogging!

1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??
This is You.And.Me.Are.We - I started blogging here as a way to preserve memories of this time in my life. Being a busy newlywed, I wanted to be able to look back at specific days or weeks and let my words take me back to that time. Trevor and I would love to have kids in the next few years, so we're really trying to find ways to enjoy this time we have alone together now. Blogging is one of those ways.

The name itself just kind of came about. I was trying to figure out a name that would be about 'us' but still keep some individuality. I think You.And.Me.Are.We fits that bill pretty darn well, wouldn't you say so?

2. What do you love the most about blogging??
The people I've met through it! 
The fact that I can do it on my own time.
The way Trevor and I are keeping memories alive!

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
Oh, this is tough! 
This post and this post are the two most popular posts I've written if you go by page views.
But, I think that this post changed blogging for me. I came clean about who I am and what I'm working towards. I was never dishonest before that post, but after I hit 'publish' I felt a heck of a lot freer and felt that I could write more truthfully.

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
Get to know other bloggers. They are some of the nicest people you will ever come across. They will help you if you help them! Also, don't get caught up in all the link ups. I love that I spend my weekends posting posts to link up (like this one!) but if you do it every day of the week, you won't gain meaningful readers.  

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
I don't know that I've had one specific learning experience that has changed my way of blogging except for the one I mentioned above. I pick things up as I go, so in that sense I learn slowly and constantly.

6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
I can't keep it at just THREE! I posted on this topic a little while ago, so visit this post to get the whole scoop!

Head over to the link party to find more blogs that have linked up with Neely and Ashley today for Sunday Social :)

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...