Image Map

Blogs You Don't Want to Miss

July 11 - Share 5 or 10 of your favorite blogs or websites.

I have been following blogs for much longer than I've actually been blogging myself. I don't even know if I want to know how many hours I've spent getting lost in Blogland!

Here are my 5 favorite blogs - in no specific order!

1) Thrifty Decor Chick - Oh Sarah, how I love thee. She's from Indianapolis and creates masterpieces with her home. I'm not ashamed to say that I've tried my hand at recreating quite a few of the projects she highlights.

2) It's The Small Things - Kate creates some beautiful hair! If you've seen videos of styling shoulder-length hair on Pinterest, chances are she's the one who made it. I don't usually get into blogs that are heavy on fashion and style, but the outfits she posts are too perfect to pass up! I've followed Kate since before she went viral and I have no intentions of abandoning It's The Small Things anytime soon!

3) I can't get enough of Emily and Tim at Today's Letters. They are giving people who have been married for {almost} a decade but are as in love today as they were the day they were married. Trevor and I do their weekly questions every Sunday to help strengthen our marriage.

4) Bethany at Rinse.Repeat. is a small town Wisconsin girl living in the middle east. Not only do I love that she and I share a home state, she posts some insanely gorgeous photos! Plus, her adventure as a newlywed overseas never ceases to amaze me.

5) The sarcasm just oozes from Mama Laughlin's posts. Seriously, her posts have me cracking up sometimes! She's a mother of two who has lost 60 pounds after her first baby and is losing again after her second. She runs, which {sometimes} motivates me to get off my butt and run, too! It's fun reading about how she keeps herself healthy. And man, let me tell you, we'd be besties in real life because my sarcasm matches her written sarcasm to.a.tee.

Through this blog challenge, I've stumbled upon plenty of other great women's blogs. Seriously, there are so many interesting, talented ladies out there!

Here are five more blogs that I'll be reading everyday even when the challenge is over {in no particular order}.

1) Carrie at Frugal Foodie Mama. Check out her recipes!

2) Shayla at All 'Bout Cute is pretty darn creative!

3) Shai at The Vagabond Studio is newly married to a dad of two and has two kids of her own.

4) Ann at Harvest Moon by Hand is a mom to two adopted daughters whom she homeschools.

5) Kassie at Going Green with the Grizls is a mom of an adorable little girl. She's also the brain behind the entire Summer Blog Challenge {so THANKS Kassie!}.

I wish I could go on and on about the other 20 blogs I read on a daily basis because of the SBC, but I had to stop somewhere! If you're looking for more excellent blogs to follow, check out the SBC linky and go to town!

So what are you waiting for? Get to clicking on all those links and find new blogs to follow!

Do you know of any blogs I should start following? I'm always looking for more fun!

This post is part of the Summer Blog Challenge. To see more posts inspired by the challenge visit my Summer Blog Challenge page!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me! :) I feel very flattered! And those are all good ones and ones I have come to love through this challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! I'll be looking into the first five and I love all of the second five! :) They're funny, down to earth, and just very nice to read and interact with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! :)
    I was the same way, I made myself choose a random few from the SBC that I read daily. There are a lot more, like yours, that I never want to miss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mama Laughlin's blog as well. She is such a huge inspiration. I also follow decor and a dog too. I think we might have the same taste in blogs. True BFFS. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to choose just a few, isn't it. You have some interesting ones. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for including my blog, Sara. I have enjoyed reading yours as well, and so happy I came across it through the Summer Blog Challenge!

    I checked out the ones I wasn't familiar with...even watched one of the hair styling videos on the "It's the Small Things" site. My daughters love to have their hair pulled up, so this will give me some new styles to try on them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie - it was hard to pick just five blogs from the challenge, every day it seems like I find another blog that I want to follow!

    Crystal - I think all of the Challenge ladies are so sweet and fun, including YOU! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Janelle - Bloggie BFFs, I like the ring to that!

    Anna - Thanks, dear! Glad you stopped by today :)

    Ann - I'm excited you found Kate's blog! I love her hair videos, too... in fact, when I'm not working or being lazy, I usually do my hair in a modified style that I learned on her blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...