Image Map

Sunday Social


Sunday Social

The Sunday Social Link Up with Neely and Ashley is a great way to blog hop and meet new friends. Since everyone loves a good blog hop {and because I've answered some of these questions for the Summer Blog Challenge}, I thought I'd turn my whole post into one! Follow the links under the questions to find out how I'd answer them!
How's that for a fun twist on the normal link party?

1. What is your dream job?
Being a stay at home mom working casually as a pediatric or NICU nurse at our local Children's Hospital.
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Were you a career flip-flopper?
4. What piece career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
 Compassion, compassion, compassion. Treat every patient as if they were your grandma/sister/best friend/nephew/son.
5. Biggest Pet Peeves either in life or in blogging or at work
6. Biggest Fears

2 comments:

  1. Being a pediatric nurse or an NICU nurse would be great! Sad at times, but so rewarding.

    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said I would travel too! :)

    Very cute blog!
    New follower :)
    Look forward to continue reading your blog :)

    Xo
    Christina
    Livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...