Image Map

Black & White

July 31- Post a black and white photo you've taken.


Blog friends, meet Apollo - cutest little dog known to man.

I love black and white photos of landscapes but this little gem worked out pretty nicely, too!

Update:
Adding the same photo in color by request! It's straight out of the camera - no edits except rounding of the corners and adding YAMAW the the corner.

Do you like black and white photos or color photos?

P.S. Don't forget to pop over to Facebook and 'like' You.And.Me.Are.We's page!

This post is part of the Summer Blog Challenge.
To see more posts inspired by the challenge visit my Summer Blog Challenge page!

7 comments:

  1. I bet this one looks great in color. Pretty picture and adorable dog!

    I love my photos in color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY GOLLY!!! This HAS to be the cutest puppy EVER! <3 <3 Great shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture and such a cute little subject!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww... look at your little doggie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE both the color and black & white photographs. Cute dog. I'd love a dog, but for now there's no way I'd be able to have one since we live in an apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, adorable puppy. I've got to try this black and white thing. I'm just now learning that I can do all this with my camera. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer the color shot, but both are adorable because that is one adorable pup!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...