Image Map

I Always Said...

July 29- How does your life measure up to the vision you had when you were younger? Submitted by Sarah-Jayne @ Keep Up With the Jones Family


When I was younger, I never thought that I'd be married to a guy I went to high school with nor did I think I'd be married in my mid-twenties! I always imagined myself living in a bigger city, enjoying life until I was older and finally settle down closer to 30.


I also never thought I'd end up working in health care! It is such a different type of field than I thought I'd like. Turns out, I love it! I love my patients, I love my co-workers, I love the passion, and I love that we are helping people live better.


The university that I graduated from had always been the university that I swore I'd never go to. I was never a fan of the city that it's located in and now I work there {but still definitely hate the city itself}.


How ironic is it that my life is nothing like I envisioned it to be like when I was young?!


Oh well, it's my life and I am loving that I married my high school sweetheart, that we live so close to our families and not in a bigger city, and that I work in a hospital! I wouldn't change it for anything!


Is your life close to or nothing like what you thought it would be like when you were younger?


This post is part of the Summer Blog Challenge.
To see more posts inspired by the challenge visit my Summer Blog Challenge page!

6 comments:

  1. My life is nothing like I thought it would be when I was younger too. It's interesting to read how opposite lives are of what we think they'll be...and how happy we are with the way they turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is pretty different too. I never thought I'd be going into premed...I hated science in high school. I always thought I'd live at home and go to UW Madison too, but I ended up going to a different school. I wonder how my life will be 10, 20 years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I married a guy I graduated from high school with too! We never dated in high school, but ran in similar circles. I never would have thought that he and I would reconnect 15 years after our high school graduation and would have been married less than 1 year later, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you on this journey that is your life. Always be amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it funny how we end up from where we 'thought' we would? I feel that I am blessed regardless and it sounds like you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's interesting to know that there are few people who imagined their life to be what it is now. Funny how those "kid dreams" are nothing like how life really is...

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...