Image Map

I'm No Artist!

July 30- Are you an artist? Show some artwork or doodling you've done. Don't do art? Share something you like then.


I'm no artist, that's for sure. I'm all about stick people, smiley face sunshines, and babies with the little curly cue of hair on their head. Yeah, I'm that bad.

I do appreciate art, though! My favorite is VanGogh's Starry Night... something about the colors, the shapes, the emotion...

I have a print of this in our guest room/office. The colors go perfectly with the blues/teals that we have for the bedding and other decor!

There are so many VanGogh pieces that I like:
(source)
(source)
(source)
Are you an artist? If so, I am definitely jealous! What have you created?


This post is part of the Summer Blog Challenge.
To see more posts inspired by the challenge visit my Summer Blog Challenge page!

5 comments:

  1. I love art - viewing and participating in. :) A couple of my favorite artists are Dali and Picasso.

    Nice to "meet" you. Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama mentioned you so I headed to your blog to check it out. I am now a follower! :)

    Have a great day!
    Julie
    www.jamscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a lot of Dali's work, too. So many talented artists!

    Thanks for stopping by :) I'm happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Van Gogh! I have a few of these prints.

    Following from July's hop. Such a long list of great blogs. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can ;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on this! :D Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though I'm no artist myself, I too enjoy VanGoghs pieces.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...