Image Map

Well Said Print Review - Etsy Shop

I'm incredibly excited to share today's post with you because it's a good one!

I hope you know Kelly from Live Laugh Rowe... and if you don't, you should! She's one of the nicest bloggers you'll come across and there are a lot of nice bloggers out there, let me tell you!

Kelly is a talented, talented woman so imagine my delight when I found out she has an identical twin sister - who is just as talented! Together they have an Etsy shop that sells incredibly well priced prints that could easily hang in every room of my house.

Here's what Well Said says about themselves:
Well Said opened in July of 2012, owned by identical twins, Kelly & Kristine.  The twins behind the shop are Kelly Rowe of Live Laugh Rowe and Kristine Kuert of Kristine Lynn Photography.  They thought they would put their artistic and creative juices together and open a shop with some of their favorite quotes, statements, lyrics, etc.  They're both based out of St. Louis, MO and collaborate on all kinds of fun projects.    All of the prints are created by them and printed at a professional photo lab.  
So many of their prints have quotes on them that just speak to me. I mean, "be yourself. everyone else is taken." and "comparison is the thief of joy" are two great sayings that I'd love to hang in my home as daily reminders.

Kelly sent me a complimentary print to frame and use in my own home and I was so excited when it arrived. As if the print wasn't beautiful enough, Well Said packaged it so that it wouldn't get bent on its way to my house and made it look super cute!

I fell in love with everything about the "you are my sunshine" print - the colors, the saying, the graphics, everything! The quality is fantastic. You can't find prints like the ones from Well Said at WalMart or Target {and that's sayin' somethin' because I love me some Target!}. Plus, they're priced just right!



It looks better than I could have imagined!


This print is definitely going to be on our wall for quite some time. I can even see us putting it into a nursery when the time comes to think about babies. It looks great on it's own but I bet it would also look phenomenal hanging as part of a gallery!

Take a look around Well Said and you're bound to find something that speaks to you and you could display in your own home!

While you're at it, head on over to  Live Laugh Rowe and see what Kelly's been up to!

Linked up at Naptime Review!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the review, Sara :) I'm super glad to hear that you loved the print. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...