Image Map

Weekend Recap

Hey there!
How was your weekend?

We had great weather here in Wisconsin. It cooled off since last week when we had temps in the 100s - thank goodness! It was nice to sleep with the windows open on Saturday night!

We were so busy this weekend but managed to spend a little while at beach. We didn't have our swimsuits, but we waded in as far as we could. The water was so warm {think: lukewarm bathwater} and clear!

For those of you who haven't experienced a summer day on a Wisconsin lake, I wish I could take you there! Hope these photos will suffice for now :)


What did you do this weekend?


4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous pictures! I wish we could go somewhere that looked like that.

    It was raining, actually I should say flooding. It was lovely though. We only get rain once in a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast. I attempted to sleep in all weekend, but life happened. lol

    Btw, new follower from the Aloha blog hop. Feel free to swing by and check out my blog The Importance of Being Reese

    -Reese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I want to visit a Wisconsin lake now :)

    Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...