Image Map

Music, Lately

July 24 - What's a band that you've been listening to and liking lately?

Well, I talked about my love for Adam Hambrick's music in this post but in case you needed to be reminded, here's one of the most beautiful songs I've heard:


Pretty great, right?

I love the lyrics, the melody, Adam's voice, the guitar, everything!

I don't usually venture into country music teritory, but once I heard this song I couldn't help myself!

Also, this next song is from a group that's from Wisconsin. We caught them on Letterman the other night and I've been enjoying their music since! Cory Chisel and the Wandering Sons:


So, what do you think? Do we have similar taste in music?


This post is part of the Summer Blog Challenge.
To see more posts inspired by the challenge visit my Summer Blog Challenge page!

7 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of Adam Hambrick....I love country music, will have to check him out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Adam Hambrick. :) Thank you for sharing! I just listened to both songs while trying to catch up on some blog reading, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I like both of these songs after listening to them. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With Country music, I'm really picky but listening to this song is really nice! Thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of either but I'm going to check it out! I like finding new music to listen too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't get a great deal of country music in England... I love it, thanks foe sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted about country music, also :) Josh Abbott Band is my favorite right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...