Image Map

Interior Designing

July 16 - Favorite room in your house. - from Carrie at Frugal Foodie Mama

Sorry to tell you that you aren't going to be seeing a room in my own home for this writing prompt today. The one room that I would show you {may} be part of an upcoming DIY post and I want to do a little room tour then... so for today you get to read all about my dream room!

I love the idea of having a serene bedroom. I'd fill it with relaxing elements and photos of my loved ones so that it would be a great escape from the crazy world that we all live in!

First, I'd paint my walls this color:
Benjamin Moore - Smoke Embers

Have hardwood floors that look like this:
(via)

Throw down a rug or two:
(source)
(source)
Add some furniture:
(via)
(via)
Some bedding:
(via)

And top it off with some fresh peonies:
(source)
Ta-da! Relaxing, not too busy, and classic - my little oasis!


This post is part of the Summer Blog Challenge. To see more posts inspired by the challenge visit my Summer Blog Challenge page!

10 comments:

  1. what a relaxing room that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that bedroom! :) I like our bedroom now, but I wish it was a bit more spacious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a gorgeous room. I could really use this inspiration for my own right now.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every element that you picked out is so elegant. It would be so peaceful and relaxing to be in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant and classic chic. Beautifully calming

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can come and redecorate my bedroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you all like it - I wouldn't call myself stylish by any means, so I'm glad I didn't completely mess up putting a room together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very classy and chic. The colors match your blog background too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interior designing is shade in the post here

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can know the details about interior designs with help of the post here.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...