Image Map

His and Her Q&A


Hey guys! We just got back from a short little vacation to visit some friends. I came home to about a hundred emails, 18 Facebook notifications, and a zillion blog posts that were posted by my favorite bloggers while I was away and enjoying time offline.

One of those blog posts was written by We & Serendipity and is freaking genius!
I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile as a way for us to remember this point in our lives and where we're at.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do this every Sunday because there are other linky parties that I post to on some Sundays but I'll start today and see how I feel next Sunday! Maybe I'll make it a Monday post or something to make it seem more manageable. We'll see.

Anyway, this genius post I'm talking about is a His and Her Q&A. The hosts post 10 questions that they've asked their husbands {and both husband & wife's responses} and invite everyone else to do the same and link up...

...so, here goes nothin'!


What will your firstborn daughters name be?
His: I don't think about baby names all the time! Eleanore.
Her: Eleanor, after my grandma... Ellie or Elle for short.

What is your biggest shopping pet peeve? 
His: I hate when people wait until they're at the register to pay with a check. Either have it filled out as much as possible before you get to the checkout or use cash/debit/credit.
Her: I hate when I'm having a bad shopping day and nothing looks good on me. I hate it!


If you could have any single superpower what would it be and why?
His: Be able to fly; I just think it would be fun. And, to clarify, I would be able to take other people flying with me. (haha, I love that he considers these things!)
Her: To be able to read mind so nobody could keep secrets from me!

If you got a life-supply subscription to any magazine what magazine would you choose? 
His: Motorcycle Classics, it's a well made magazine.
Her: Better Homes & Garden because it gives me inspiration to make my house look dreamy!

What was your favorite subject in elementary school (recess and lunch don't count)?
His:  Math or science. I can't quite remember, but reading and writing could not have been my favorite!
Her: Science. Always science!

You just scored $5. What do you spend it on?
His: A $5 footlong from Subway... I don't know, $5 isn't too much.
Her: Target. Target! TARGET!

What were your thoughts when you first met your other half?
His: I don't know - I just liked you.
Her: Man, he's cute!

If you could punch a company/business in the face who would you want to punch?
His: Subway, for taking all those subs off their $5 footlong menu (can you tell he enjoys his Subway?! Ha!)
Her: AT&T for not doing what they say they're going to do. It took two months to get freaking internet hooked up... and then we were billed wrong. Just get it right, kids, just get it right.

Favorite classic Disney princess?
His: I don't know - they're always just "the princess"... heck, just put down the mermaid lady.
Her: Pocahontas! 

If you could reincarnate into any animal after you die what animal would you want to be?
His: Probably like a hawk or something because they have amazing vision!
Her: A dog, I think, because a lot of people treat their dogs better than their family members!



Asking these questions ended up being a fun way to spend a Sunday night {during commercial breaks from The Bachelorette, of course!} and I hope you enjoyed getting to know us just a little bit more. What do you think - should I make this a weekly thing?!

3 comments:

  1. "put down the mermaid lady" hahaha thats awesome! glad you guys have fun with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the q and a! such a cute way to see things you agree on or never even thought about before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea! I might have to do this one with my husband. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...