Image Map

Summer Nights, S'mores, & Why I'm A Genius

Remember my post about our summer bucket list?

Well, we're still working on checking stuff off!

Last weekend we spent an evening at my parent's house in the country sitting around the fire and roasting marshmallows.

We gathered the whole family, Trevor and my brother built us a fire, and we went to town!

The sunset was a great backdrop to our night.

The night before, I was rummaging through the pantry and saw the peanut butter sitting next to the graham crackers... and BAM it hit me... why don't we make s'mores with an extra ingredient - PEANUT BUTTER!
Yes, we love peanut butter so much that we buy it by the tub.

Lo and behold, it was fan-freaking-tastic. I am a genius.

My mom likened it to a Reese's s'more. So good. SO GOOD!


A couple weeks ago I was at Target and they had a sale on marshmallows... a whole bunch of different flavors like cinnamon buns and this gem:

So naturally, we tried them out on our s'mores. Delicious! Two hits in one night! Grand slam :)


Even Grandma loved it... and if she loved it, you know it's gotta be good.

I've you've never tried either version (peanut butter or the mint marshmallows), go build a fire tonight (Yes. Tonight. Go!) and make some. You won't regret it.

You're welcome :)

Next up, Nutella s'mores. Gonna be good, my friends, gonna be good!

Sharing at Tater Tots & Jello, A Pinch of Joy, My 1929 Charmer, Live Laugh RoweCouponing & Cooking, Debbie Does CreationsSweet Little Gals, & It's a Hodgepodge Life!

2 comments:

  1. You. Are. A. Genius.

    They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything with peanut butter in it. This sounds so in.cred.i.bly good. You know you've got a winner when all three generation love something. Thanks for sharing with Sunday's Best!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...