Image Map

Then & Now

July 13 - Then & now photos of you. - from kt moxie

This will be a quick post as the prompt is pretty self explanatory.

This is a photo of me when I was about 6 - I'm the awkward looking kid on the left with the braids. You may remember this picture from this post!

The most recent photo I have is from last weekend's family reunion.
me - my grandma - my mom

Can you tell it's me? Do I look similar? There's about two decades of difference between the pictures - man, that makes me feel old!

Also, let's just note that I'm never, ever, EVER getting rid of the double chin. No matter how hard I try; it's genetic! I've had it since the day I was born and it's sticking around :)

Happy Friday and I hope your upcoming weekend is expected to be enjoyable and relaxing! What kind of plans do you have?


This post is part of the Summer Blog Challenge. To see more posts inspired by the challenge visit my Summer Blog Challenge page!

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture of you, your mom, and grandma! I like looking at old black and white pictures. Thanks for posting one of when you were a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so petty!!! I don't think you look much the same, but you were cute back then, too!

    http://www.thevagabondstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara. Nice to meet you during this blog hop.

    I love the name of your blog. How cool!

    Blessings to you, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are you!? I can tell it's you, too. Even if there has been a few years between these photos, I think it's in the cheekbones, or the eyes... anyway, I don't think you've changed all that much since 6. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else about how cute you are! :)

    I'm hopping over from the link up at The Ironstone Nest!

    Your blog name is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are too kind - such nice things you said :)

    For the newbies, WELCOME! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you've changed much. Your smile and the way you hold your head is the same, for sure. You've got a twinkle in your eye!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...