Image Map

High Five For Friday

Hey all! We're officially halfway through 2012 - weird, right?! Twenty-something more H54F and then we're in 2013... ah!

Here are five highlights from my past week:

1) Enjoyed Seymour Sodas that hubby picked up for us to celebrate our anniversary. They are too pretty not to take photos of!
2) We went out for Chinese with my family. I love me some Lo Mein and crab rangoons but we try to limit ourselves to how often we go. If it were up to Trevor, we'd be there every night and our pants wouldn't fit us after a week! Lovin' my fortune, though!
3) Spent a few hours catching up with an old friend at Starbucks. She's at a totally different point in her life {read: not looking for anything serious, just got out of a seven year relationship} but I love that we can still sit down and talk about stuff irregardless. Friends like that are few and far between; I'm so lucky to have a friendship like that.

4) Saw this:

Doesn't that look pretty darn entertaining?! Can't wait until August! I want to see it today!

5) Spent the 4th of July with family just living in the moment and enjoying each other's company. I love days like that when you count your blessings and find out just how lucky you are.

So whadda think? Anyone else itching to see Craigslist Joe?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those sodas are too pretty! You had a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sodas look too pretty to drink! New follower from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. If you can, please visit me at: http//www.thedivvyspot.com

    Thanks and I hope your weekend is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just got that same fortune a month or two ago! It was even funnier since my husband insists on adding "...in bed" to the end of all fortunes as so many people do!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...