Image Map

Beauty Finds {Part One}

I've been on the hunt for new beauty products that are amazing. It may not be so great for me because my bathroom storage is getting pushed to the limit, but it's fantastic for you!
Why?
Because I'm sharing my favorites with you!

My absolute favorite find is the It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Product Plus Keratin. Spray some into your hair while damp, comb it through, and style as usual. You will be floored by how smooth and soft your hair is!
Cost: $20 for 4oz at Ulta or buy here at Amazon

I also love Maybelline's new Color Whisper line, especially Pin Up Peach. It's easy to swipe on over some lip balm for a bit of color or by itself. It's not sticky at all and it goes on so smoothly. It's my new must-have lip product!
Cost: $6 at Target or buy here at Amazon

Benefit's Watt's Up highlighter is amazeballs. It's easy to blend in under or over makeup and gives you just a hint of light where ever you put it. Looking for That Glow? Wham, bam, you found it with this guy! I got a sample size in my birthday gift from Sephora and I'm in love.
Cost: $30 for full size at Sephora... or make a purchase during your birthday month and get a little sample sized one for free :)

I have {at least} three more products I want to share with you, so be on the lookout for {Part Two} coming soon!

What are your favorite beauty product finds?

check this out!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these! Especially the It's a 10. It is such a great line everything I have used always turns out so good. I will post a link below of a blog post I did with before and after's of an It's a 10 styling product.

    http://www.mysimplelifeblog.com/2013/01/magic-of-hair-prodcuts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are good finds!!! :) I don't really have any favorites, I'm really plain haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the It's a 10 products, I can remember my mom using it when I was a teenager.
    I will defiantly be checking out the Pin Up Peach. I came across your blog through Wifessionals & I am now following your little blog.

    -Cheltee
    http://somethingaboutyounme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I'm checking out that first one, I desperately need something like that for my hair. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...