Image Map

Project: Do You #5

Please note that this is a link up that focuses on individual self discovery goals. The goals you see below were set by me and for me only. If you choose to link up with us, please create your own goals to work toward and to update us on. If you are unfamiliar with Project: Do You, check out this post that introduces it before proceeding.



#1 - Read one book per month. I spent a lot of time reading this week! Enough so, that I already finished my book for March, Safe Haven. I don't have any other books on hand to read, but I do have ideas of a few books I'd like to buy for upcoming months.

#2 - Work out on a regular basis. Check.

#3 Run a 5K. I'll be running The Color Run in August, but I also just signed up to walk in another 5K this week. It's in May, and it's going to be a blast!

QUESTIONS 

How do I feel today after my experiences this past week?
I'm feeling surprisingly upbeat and looking forward to this upcoming week. The past 7 days have been positive and I feel ready to conquer the craziness that is about to ensue.

What did I do this week to indulge in my passions?
I was able to curl up with a book for hours upon hours this week. I always tend to forget just how much I love getting caught up in a good story but once I indulge, it's a wonderful feeling.

Looking to see how much progress I've made throughout this journey? You can always check here!



check this out!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for The Color Run! We are running one in September and can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have a goal to not only run one 5k but run ONE 5k every month! I'm scared but excited for it!! Also, look up the "Yada Yada Prayer Group" series of books, I'm loving them! They're so helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a brave woman to commit to running a 5K every month! You must live in a warmer climate than I do - I don't think I know of any 5Ks in January in Wisconsin...

      I'm heading to Amazon right now to look up the books you mentioned, thanks for the suggestion; I'm always on the hunt for good reads :)

      Delete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...