Image Map

Travel Friendly Work Wear

A few years ago, I spent a summer traveling for work. It was a job where I trained pharmacy and hospital staff in a new drug administration technology that I was very familiar with before the summer even started. {Nurses out there: does Pyxis ring a bell? ;)} I traveled for the entire summer and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was able to basically set my own hours, go out for lunch every day, and got paid for my travel time - not a bad set-up!

I love easy packing - especially for work trips, and especially if you're flying and only taking a carry on. I put together a week's worth of business casual outfits using the same shoes, blazer, and trouser pants. Now that the weather's getting nicer, you could throw in a pencil skirt and mix it up a little!

Travel Friendly Business Casual
Travel Friendly Business Casual by youandmearewe featuring colorful blazers

Do you now or have you ever traveled for work?

check this out!

4 comments:

  1. I've never had to travel for work but that would have been fun. I love all these outfit choices.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of these tops! I've only had a short trip to Highpoint Market for work but this is great to keep in mind for the future!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a great idea!! I spent 3 weeks last summer living out of a suitcase for work training. Thankfully I was only in 1 spot so I didn't have to travel *too* much, but this idea is so smart and I need to remember it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually my job nature is not like that soI never had a work trip but I can ear these smart workwear here lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...