Image Map

Beautiful Blogger Award

Jen from The Adventures of Our Army Life recently nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.


It's been a little while since I've shared some random facts with my readers so I thought I'd participate and pass the love on to some deserving bloggers.

The rules are simple:
Thank the ravishing, wonderful, amazing woman who nominated me {Thanks Jen! In case you couldn't tell, I think you're ravishing, wonderful, and amazing ;)}
Post a picture of the award {like I did above}
Share 7 facts about myself {see below}
And nominate 15 blogs to share the love {keep reading!}

So, 7 facts about myself:
1) I am very loyal to my friends and family. If you do them wrong, you're on my shit list - even if I've never met you.
2) My favorite season is Spring because it means the longest time until Winter comes.
3) When I was younger, I raised rabbits and showed them at our county fair for 4-H. I have a soft spot in my heart for mini rex bunnies.
4) Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I'd aspire to be a nurse when I was growing up. I always played house and school - but never was into healthcare until after high school. Now I love it and I can't imagine myself anywhere else!
5) I've never lived outside of Wisconsin but I love travelling. And when I'm travelling I always imagine what it would be like to live there.
6) I feel prettiest when I have my hair done, makeup done, and I'm rocking a great outfit.
7) I truly believe in the "fake it till you make it" stuff - it totally works, try it!

And lastly, here are 15 10 blogs that are written by great women who are beautiful inside and out:

Do me a favor - if you're looking for some great blogs to follow or advertise at, visit some of the links above. I promise you will find strong, beautiful, amazing women behind those blogs and you won't regret it!

3 comments:

  1. You very much deserved this award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet surprise (for you and now for me!) I totally agree with your #7 - Do you by chance watch the show Go On? Last week's episode was about "fake it till you make it". I'm off to work on my beautiful blogger post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...