Image Map

F-A-L-L

Today, in my attempt to find inspiration again, I want to share some lovely photos I took last week.

The pretty part of Fall has ended in my area of Wisconsin. It's been cold and windy the past few days and that wind has blown a lot of the gorgeous leaves off of the trees. I'm lucky I got some photos in before it was too late!


One of the reasons I enjoy Wisconsin for the most part is the fact that we have four distinct seasons. Winter is cold and snowy {and not so much fun to drive in}, Spring is muddy but a welcome change with it's warm breezes, Summer is hot and usually a bit humid, and Fall starts off mild and beautiful to look at {then morphs into a drab, chilly season}.


I found those mums at a local garden store and they've stayed in full bloom for the past month. Plus, they're the perfect color - pink & red middles with some orange thrown in for good measure.


I love the carpet of leaves.
Even better when they're crunchy!
Fun fact about me: I will go out of my way to step on a leaf that looks particularly crunchy. I just love the sound!


If I had to choose, I'd pick red and pink leaves over yellow leaves.


 Beautiful, no?

I'm linking up to Adventures of D & V's Fall Photo Link Party. If you're feeling like you need a little Fall in your life, check out a few more blogs that have linked up!

20 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from the Fall Photo Link Up. Love your pictures. I think my favorite is the one with the path covered in leaves. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! So glad you enjoyed my photos - I had a great time taking them and it's nice to hear that others thought they were great. Don't be a stranger, stop by again soon!

      Delete
  2. Sara, these photos are STUNNING! I agree with Cathy, the one with the path covered with leaves is just amazing. Like something you would see in a magazine of book when the main character is walking in an enchanted forest or something! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your fall photos :) I hope you have a wonderful fall day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank YOU for hosting such a fun link up! I'm glad others are enjoying my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. Plus, it will be great to be able to look back at these pictures when there's a blizzard outside!

      Delete
  3. Wow. You make me sooo jealous. Here in Fl it is nothing like that. Its green, green and more green. And it's slightly cold, kinda. But I do love crunching leaves under my feet too. All your photos look amazing.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cody
    solemnsound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crunchy leaves are wonderful, right? So satisfying when you step on them! Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. Visit again soon :)

      Delete
  4. Sooo pretty. It's looking like that here in Ohio BUT we don't have trails or places like that for the leaves to carpet the grown! So jealous!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what that means? You have to come visit! I'm lucky to live in a great, active area with lots of trails and state parks. In fact, I took the above photos in my neighborhood woods!

      Delete
  5. LOVE these photos,so amazing!!!

    cute blog you have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad you stopped by today :) Come back again soon!

      Delete
  6. These are beautiful. I love the colors of your fall. :-) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the best parts of Fall - the colors. Nature is really beautiful, isn't it?

      Delete
  7. aww these are wonderful pictures. Happy to have found you through the bloghop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! I had a great time taking the photos and I'm glad people are enjoying them today as well. Thanks for visiting - come back soon :)

      Delete
  8. Wow, those pictures are amazing! I love autumn and 4 seasons, it is rather boring to live in one season! Just that the snow shuffling and ice andandand is not so fun in winter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are amazing!! Love the colors!! Stopping by from the fall photo link-up. Have a beautiful weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those colors! i'm a newish follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...