Image Map

H54F

Saying that I haven't had any time to myself since I wrote my last H54F post isn't an exaggeration. I've worked and/or gone to school for 12+ hours every day this week. Simply put, I'm exhausted {and still have one more day to go, as I'm writing this Thursday night - ahhhh!}.

I need a weekend.
No, scratch that.
I need a whole week off just to catch up on things like laundry, grocery shopping, overdue library books, and the whole shebang that goes with that all.

I'm staying positive, however, and I'm celebrating the end of this lonnnng week with a High Five For Friday post - woo hoo!

1) I had a doctor's appointment yesterday that answered a lot of questions. Do any of you lovely readers have an idea of where I can go for some thyroid support? I've had issues for years but went to an endocrinologist {versus my usual doctor} that brought up a lot of new ideas about how to deal with my autoimmune disease. I'd like to seek some resources to answer some questions I have about it all.

2) I have been LOVING my time working in the ER recently - especially this week. I've said it before but I'll say it again: my job is phenomenal. I learn every.single.day that I'm on the job. My co-workers are phenomenal. My hospital administration is great. We're respectful. We have fun. We get stuff done. When you literally spend more than half of your day with these people, you better like who you're working with, right?!

3) Last Friday, I met Ashley at Atlanta Bread Company. It was a great time! She and I have so much in common - especially when it comes to our quirky families. She's as nice - no, NICER - in person as she seems online. I know we'll get together again in the near future!

4) Last Saturday, Trevor and I headed to a good friend's house. We made a spaghetti squash/chicken bake and it was SO GOOD!! After, we played a rousing game of Scrabble. Naturally, I won ;)
Humble much?

5) You guys, my dear readers, have been beyond wonderful to me this week! So many of you have had very kind things to say to me and have picked me up when I've been feeling down. I've met so many great people through the blogging world and I feel so blessed to have 200+ followers that leave the nicest comments.

Happy Friday! It's supposed to be cold and rainy here this weekend and I will totally take advantage of it by cuddling up to Trevor and being lazy {only after getting a huge amount of stuff done after work tonight...}.
Lazy weekends are some of my favorite.

What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. You most definitely deserve a week off!!! You are a busy busy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! Supre cute, I can't wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...