Image Map

Just A Quick Note

Hey there strangers!

I know you haven't heard much from me lately - life swung from just plain busy to freaking busy busy busy! Top that with a little uninspiration to write and you have a very quiet blog.

Excuses aside, I really just wanted to pop in and say hi! I'm working on a few ideas for posts that you'll be seeing shortly, so don't stray too far, you hear?

I want to make sure that you all have a chance to see another thing: Jazmine is hosting a giveaway here and I'm giving away some ad space. If you've been around here for awhile, you'll recognize a couple other ladies who contributed to the giveaway! Plus, Jazmine was part of my beauty series and is a sweet girl. Check it out! At the very least, if you follow me on Twitter or via GFC, you have two entries already!


I really hope that life slows down soon so that I can find time to sit down and write six trillion blog posts for you guys. Until then, don't forget about this and this!

P.S. I started Christmas shopping last week. It kind of feels great to think that Christmas is soon but it kind of freaks me out that 2012 will be over shortly - where did this year go!?

1 comment:

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...