Image Map

High Five For Friday!

It's that time again!
High five for Friday!
I find it important for my mental health to slow down once a week, reflect on the past 7 days, and find the positive in the crazy life we have. I mean, without this linkup, I don't think I would be looking back to find things I am grateful for - I just don't have that much free time to do so without being prompted.

Anyway, over the last week I've been so busy. I know we're all living life and things get hectic every once in awhile but I don't know that I've had entire days fly by as fast as the ones this week have. I feel like I barely get to work and my 12.5 hour shift is over already! And by the time I get around to thinking about what to make for dinner, it's 7pm and we're starving!

So here are the highlights from this past week:

1) It rained so much last weekend. In fact, I think the weather guy said that it was the most rain we had gotten in 48 hours in over 12 years. It was a soggy one! Trevor and I decided to make ourselves a date weekend out of it as a way to relax and spend more than an hour together. We watched movies and cuddled in bed for a good 36 hours. It was amazing.

2) Two hundred of you have decided that my writings are something you want to have regularly. I was completely floored when I hit the 2-0-0 number. So honored and so humbled. In celebration, I'm offering you guys this! Take advantage of it while you can :)

3) On Sunday, Trevor and I were glued to our computers watching one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. Click here to see what it was. Did you watch it too?

4) I got a smartphone. I know I'm totally behind everyone but it wasn't in our newlywed budget to have internet on our phones. We are actually paying less now with a smartphone than we did before with only texting. Win-win! But I need your help - see what I mean here.

5) We are one week closer to the end of the semester! I'm trying to get my Advanced Physiology class over and done with by the end of the month. It's self paced so I'm responsible for getting it done. Life has just been too crazy busy for me to devote the amount of time to it that I'd like to. I took two weeks to study the neuro unit and even though I passed the exam no problem, I still feel like it's waaaay over my head {pun intended}.



Happy Friday!

What are you up to this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for hitting 200 followers! :) My BIL is getting married this weekend yay *sarcasm* I am really dreading this whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 200! I'm jealous of your 36 hour cuddle fest, that's so sweet.
    Happy Friday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the name of your blog and congrats on 200 thats huge!!


    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 200 followers!!!

    36 hours of movies & cuddling sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...