Image Map

His & Her Q&A



I'm so bummed that this is the last scheduled His and Her Q&A! I've enjoyed spending my Sunday afternoons chatting with Trevor about some thought provoking questions and it's been great having a little spotlight on him here at YAMAW since you don't get to hear directly from The Hubbs very often.

Anywho, without further ado, here are the last 10 questions:

Who is someone you look up to and why?
His: My dad. He's a good dad. He has a lot of wisdom to share and he sets a good example, I think.
Her: My mom. She's been through hell and back and is still the most loving, reasonable, selfless person I know. I'm seriously proud to call her my mom. As I get older, I can see myself in her more and more and it makes me so happy :) If I can be even half the nurse that she is, I will be a lucky lady.

What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
His: Eating candy and carving pumpkins. Does going apple picking count?
Her: I really, really dislike Halloween so I wouldn't really say we have any traditions. However, in October, I enjoy decorating for Fall, drinking pumpkin spice lattes, picking apples, baking yummy treats, and eating cheap Halloween candy. That counts, right?

If you were a fruit, what would you be?
His: A pineapple. Ugly on the outside but great and sweet on the inside.
Her: Ugh, I don't like these kinds of questions... I guess you could say I'd be an apple: thin skin, lots of "meat" to me, if you cut me one way I can be a star but if you cut me another way I can get ugly. Plus, apples are just simply delicious.

How are you like your dad or how are you like your mom?
His: I like motorcycles like my dad does. I feel like we're more unalike than we are alike. I procrastinate "pretty well" like my mom does.
Her: My mom and I have similar hands {so weird - if you took pictures of just our hands you wouldn't know who's who. fun fact: we still don't know whose hands are in some of my wedding pictures...} and we also are very similar personality-wise.

What is your favorite classic Disney movie?
His: Was Brave Little Toaster a Disney movie? {No,} Ok, then Aladdin.
Her: Hands down, Pocahontas. 

What is your favorite roadtrip snack?
His: Snickers.
Her: Those cheddar cheese Rold Gold pretzels. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting if I let myself!

What is one superficial benefit of being married? (i.e. someone to split chores with, someone to rub your back, etc.)
His: Someone to do dishes when I'm too lazy to do them. Having someone to help and do the chores that I don't like doing and lets me do the chores I don't mind doing.
Her: Someone to help with dinner when I'm simply too tired to move. Or someone to drive after dark - I hate driving in the dark! I wish I could tell you that it's someone who gives me back massages anytime I want but I'm still working on that...

What do you do for a living?
His: I live off my sugar mama. {hahaha!}
Her: Save lives. I could type out my whole title and tell you all the little things that I do, but bottom line is that I help people live better and I help save lives. It's pretty darn freakin' amazing.

What is something your other half does that took a long time/is taking a long time to get used to?
His: Her insistence to getting things done in a timely matter and not procrastinating.
Her: We really haven't had a lot of trouble adjusting to each other living under the same roof. I guess I'd say his nonchalant attitude towards housework and homework.

What do you consider "your song?" (or what was your first dance?)
His: Either Again by Doris Day or I Would Never by Adam Hambrick. {Here's Sara's post on I Would Never - including the song itself}
Her: I Would Never by Adam Hambrick or Again by Doris Day. We're old souls like that :)


His&Her Q&A

2 comments:

  1. I love these his and her q&a's. Once my hubby and I are back under the same roof in 2 weeks we can start to do them as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone to drive after dark is a huge benefit of marriage!! I definitely appreciate that one. And Pocahontas was such a good movie--I know I've seen in over 100 times :P
    This is a fun post--a great way to see both sides!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...