Image Map

There's An App For That

I'm keeping this short and sweet today because I finally have a weekday off of work and I'm trying to catch up on all the errands that I wasn't able to do over the weekend - plus I have homework to do and tests to take at school today.

Not to mention that Blogger reset my stats last night and I'm a little miffed about it... even if it IS fixed now, they about gave me a heart attack. I had nightmares that my advertising stats were all messed up because Blogger fed me the wrong numbers.

ANYWAY, I'm the proud new owner of a smartphone. Yeah, I know I'm about three years behind the curve on this... but don't hate.



Slowly but surely, I'm working on downloading some apps - Instagram! - and I'm hoping that some of you who are more technologically advanced can share with me some of your favorite and most useful apps.

So, which apps have you found play a large role in your day? Which ones could you never go without? Which ones have you tried that fell short of your expectations? Help a girl out!


3 comments:

  1. Instagram is my life!!
    Do it now! and follow me @saramontanasays!!
    Also some good ones are Pic Stitch to make collages and I love the Pinterest app too!!
    Yay for smartphones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting a smartphone!!!!! :) I'm pretty sure there is an app for everything haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. instagram, pinterest, craftgawker, foodgawker, good reads, twitter, groupon & the weather channel (haha) - those are my go-to apps every day! :) yaaay for joining smartphones!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...