Image Map

Valentine's Day Picks

Valentine's Day is coming up quickly and I for one, cannot be more excited. It is hands down, without a doubt, my favorite holiday of the year! I know some people hate the day, especially people who are single, but I've had some fantastic Valentine's Days sans-boyfriend. It's a day to celebrate love - romantic, familial, friendship, or what have you. Everyone deserves to feel a little more loved on February 14th!

That's probably why I couldn't help but put together a little collection of Etsy finds that are all about Valentine's Day. Just saying...

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

There are so many cute {and inappropriate} Valentine's Day cards on Etsy that I can't decide on which one to get for Trevor. The two I included above are PG, but I have my eye on a few others that are a little spicier!

What are you getting your significant other for Valentine's Day? Do you have anything fun planned?

check this out!

2 comments:

  1. The pet treats are awesome, I wish I liked Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have such awesome stuff on etsy! i love those cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...