Image Map

Valentine's Link Up

Related to yesterday's post, I am a co-host for The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife's Valentine's Day Link Up.


I'll definitely be participating for two reasons: 1) I love finding ways to incorporate Trevor into this blog without him actually being an author and 2) Valentine's Day is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE holiday! I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!!

We'll be posting questions that you will answer as you think your spouse will answer. Confused? Basically, you're going to try and guess what your spouse is going to say. Then you'll have your spouse answer the questions for real and we'll all get to see if you're in sync or if you two were way off base. It's bound to be a great time and we're all guaranteed some laughs!

More details will be posted on February 7th {so don't forget to check back!!}, but I wanted to make sure you know about this fun time coming up soon!

check this out!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I literally just said, "Oh, cool!" out loud lol I'm gonna have to check back and participate on the 7th.

    "Stalking" your page from Peacoats and Plaid, now following you-looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds like so much fun! I'll have to keep an eye out for when the questions are posted :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...