Image Map

High Five For Friday

I swear these weeks just go by quicker and quicker...

Time for another H54F!

1) I've gotten to spend a lot more time with Trevor this week. His last day at work was last Saturday {because school started this week}, so he's been around a lot more. Bye-bye 60 hour work weeks, hello study hours at home!

2) A friend and I met up for Soup, Salad, & Breadsticks at Olive Garden this week. Man, I had forgotten how much I love that place! Not to mention how yummy their Chicken & Gnocchi soup is...
I only ate two breadsticks while we were there.
Now THAT is what I call self control!
(source)
3) Because I had a bunch of Target coupons, I got a lot of stuff for not a lot of money when I went to Target this week. Like, nail-polish-for-39-cents sort of stuff. And CoverGirl-bronzer-for-60-cents sort of stuff. And shaving-cream-for-24-cents sort of stuff.
It was pretty great! I love trips like that.

4) I worked an extra long day {read: 14 hours} at work yesterday so I am so happy it's the weekend! Plus, I have a bachelorette party and baby shower to go to {one tomorrow, one Sunday} - both for some amazing women - so it's going to be a fun one!

5) Speaking of working an extra long day, I was sleeping by nine p.m. last night. And (!!!) I didn't get up this morning until nine a.m. Twelve hours of sleep is wonderful! However, that also means that I was at home and awake for a whopping two and a half hours yesterday. Anyone want to come over and do my dishes & laundry to help me catch up?!

Photobucket

What was the highlight of your week?

2 comments:

  1. I love the soup, salad, & breadsticks at Olive Garden! It has been FOREVER since I have been there for that.

    And go you on those awesome Target deals!! :) I am actually a little jealous... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only two breadsticks..cant say I've ever done it haha

    Happy Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...