Image Map

Sunday Social

If you haven't noticed, I enjoy food. So when I saw that today's Sunday Social was all about food, I did a little dance :) Want to find 200+ recipes that I love? Check out my Pinterest board.


If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza, probably. That way I could do pepperoni pizza sometimes, Hawaiian pizza other times, etc. I wouldn't get so bored with only one food because pizza is so versatile. That, and I just love pizza.

What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Carbs. Or ice cream. Yeah, I'm a fatty. Don't hate.

What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
I don't eat weird and crazy things. Really, I don't. I used to be super picky, but as I've gotten older I've found I enjoy a lot of the foods I wouldn't try as a kid. I'm working on liking crab cakes and mushrooms, here... why would I start in on crickets and frog legs now?!

What foods do you avoid at all costs?
Anchovies.
Cooked mushrooms.
Oh, and my husband really enjoys this really smelly sausage spread stuff. I avoid that like the plague.

What meal reminds you of your childhood?
My dad used to make us themed meals for Halloween.
Spaghetti and breadcrumbs = witches hair
Grapes = eyeballs
Carrots = fingers
Juice = blood
You get the idea. I'm totally going to be doing the same thing for my kids!

Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
Here's a link to this delicious Buffalo Chicken "Dip" I make all of the time. We love it because it's super easy to make, is incredibly yummy, is a healthier version of the original, and we always have a ton of leftovers to take to work for the rest of the week. There's not a great story behind it but I started making it right after we got married, so I will forever be reminded of that time when we have it. 


Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. Yum Pizza, and YUM any kind of carbs. Ha! You can pass those cooked mushrooms over to me - I LOVE them.

    xox,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, you've got a deal! From now on you're getting all of my cooked mushrooms ;)

      Delete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...