Image Map

His & Her Q&A

His&Her Q&A
I'm so happy it's Sunday again just so I can share this fun Q&A with all of you!

What is something weird your spouse does while asleep? 
His: Ummm, you drool all over the pillow sometimes. It's not like you sleepwalk or anything. You don't talk & you don't move once you're asleep.
Her: Sometimes when he stretches, he shakes the whole bed. 

Which of the 7 deadly sins are you? (angergreedslothpridelustenvy, and gluttony)

His: Sloth.
Her: Yeah... he's totally sloth. I'm pride.

What was your favorite hiding place as a kid?

His: When we played hide-and-go-seek I'd always hide under the desk in the basement. It was a rockin' hiding spot!
Her: In my bedroom closet. Not only would I hide myself there, but I'd hide other things there that I wanted to keep private. 

What music artist do you love that your other half hates listening to?

His: Spaceghost. (Her: What the hell is Spaceghost?) And Judas Priest. I wanna get another one of their CDs.
Her: Showtunes probably. Am I right? (Him: I can tolerate some of your showtunes! But I hate Mamma Mia.)

What has your other half recently done that made you love them more?
His: Help me put together a resume. And allow me to go to school and not work.
Her: When I've had really long days at work, you will let me just sit on the couch and catch up on emails while you clean up from dinner. It's nice to just relax and let someone else take care of me after spending 12 hours taking care of other people.

What is your favorite hole-in-the-wall place to eat? (or favorite restaurant in general)

His: Mihm's in Menasha, WI and Damascus in Denver, CO.
Her: Gingerrootz or Sy's.

What do you admire most about your significant other?

His: Your persistence in getting things done. You have a greater drive to accomplish things that I do!
Her: I find this a hard question to answer... I think I most admire that you're OK with no change. I like to keep things new and interesting so I don't get bored, but you can do the same thing over and over and over without it getting old.

Ideally, where would you like to be 5 years from now?

His: Living in our own house with a couple of kids, driving cars that aren't POS's - and have enough money in the bank so we don't have to freak out. Both of us having secure jobs. Or, I want to be a lottery winner.
Her: Well, that would require that we actually play the lottery. But I agree with everything you said!

Who wears the pants?

His: Depends on the issue. Well, actually, I guess I never wear the pants. You wear the pants all the time.
Her: Me. Please reference the answer Trevor gave to the second and seventh questions - then you'll know why :)

What is your favorite/go-to YouTube video? (embed for all of us to watch!)
Him:

Her:

{Also check out my other post from this morning for another favorite YouTube video!}


Happy Sunday! Head over to Love the Grows for more His and Her Q&A!

3 comments:

  1. the answer were funny!!!!
    I'll have to get my husband to do this. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are too cute. I love reading this linky when you post about it!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is adorable!! and I can't believe your husband doesn't like Mamma Mia... And I'm officially pretty disturbed by your video, lol. Thanks for linking up this week!!
    www.tabpark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...