Image Map

High Five For Friday

I've had an eventful week! So eventful, that I'm having a hard time narrowing things down to the top five... let's see how I can do it.

1) Basically got everything in order for this fun series coming up in a couple of weeks! Get ready; it's gonna be a great time!

2) Caught up with a friend at Starbucks and got to try their new refreshers - pretty darn good, if I do say so myself!

3) Enjoyed a night out with some great girls! We were celebrating one of my oldest friend's bachelorette party - only a week left until her wedding! And those drinks were the most delicious things I've ever had. Thank goodness they let the bride get non-alcoholic - being pregnant, and all!

4) Got to hang out with this cutie {my nephew}.

5) Even though our time together was limited this week {gee, thanks night classes}, I feel like Trevor and I had a lot of quality time. It's quality, not quantity right now...

Linking up with Lauren, like always!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. im loving the refreshers too!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That refresher looks really nice! It is so warm here right now!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...